GIFT BASKET // PRESENT IDEAS

06:58



It feels so good to be writing a post! In case you don't follow me on social I have finally, after months of searching, found an incredible job in the exact city I've always wanted to live in!




Clear Wrapping, a Bow, & a Slate/Chalkboard Tag


For the first time in a really long time I am feeling like I'm back on the path that I wanted to be on in my life. It is such a relief and a blessing that things are turning around and I can't explain how happy I feel.


Colorful Basket & Green Grass


Anyways, back to the point of this post, my sister turned 25 last month and, being the Pinterester's we are, we found a great idea for a gift basket. The theme of the whole basket was of course 25!


Here are some of the things you can make/buy to make this gift for your loved one extra special.

Add Something a Little Bit Special 


  • Colorful Basket (luckily it's Easter time so this isn't so hard) - World Market
  • Colorful "Grass" - World Market
  • Bow/Ribbon to tie Clear Wrapping - Hobby Lobby
  • Clear Wrapping - Hobby Lobby
  • Slate/Chalkboard Tag - Hobby Lobby
  • Fancy Drink of Choice - BevMo
  • Chocolate/Sweet Treat - World Market

Once you have everything you want to put into the basket, I went and made a personalized book that was all 25 themed!




First Page
25 Top Songs from the Year she was Born
Second Page
25 Top Movies from the Year she was Born
Third Page
25 Places to See in the World
Fourth Page
25 Things to Do before you Turn 50
Fifth Page
25 Things We Love about You

This I created all through Canva - if you haven't checked it out yet I highly recommend you do! Then the last step is a card which we put a giftcard with 25 dollars on it! 


Hopefully you can take this idea and make it special for the person you love a little bit extra in your life! 


I'm not sure when I'll have time to write another post but hopefully I can use some time on the weekends to write posts for the week.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM